Following is the lineage of Kit Number 38284 from the oldest proven ancestor. Due to concerns for identity theft living persons are not included or are so noted by initials and
obscured dates of birth and death, etc
John Barnett (1688-1756) born about 1689 probably Virginia. Will probated 1756 Goochland County,
Virginia. Will Proven 1756 Goochland County, VA Spouse Katherine Farrar born about 16-- daughter of Thomas Farrar (ca 1662 Henrico Co, VA -1742 Goochland Co, VA and wife Katherine Perrin b ca 1667
Henrico Co, VA)
1) Thomas Barnett died 1779 Granville County, NC Married 3 March 1754 Goochland County, VA Sarah Crosha Graves (Daughter of Henry Graves Sr)
2) Richard Barnett
3) John Barnett Jr Estate appraised 1812
Goochland County, VA Married 26 April 1757 Goochland County, VA Agnes Allington
4) William Barnett Will dated 7 December 1807 Goochland County, VA Married Hannah Fenton
5) Edward Barnett
Barnett Born ca 1727 Goochland County, VA Died 1 March 1802 Spartanburg, SC Married Lucy Wade born ca 1727 Goochland County, VA Daughter of Richard Wade and Grissell Dabney
7) Katherine Barnett Married
John Whitlow Mar 1756 Goochland County, VA. Later lived and probably died in Granville County, NC
8) Sarah Barnett
9) Mary Barnett
10) Frances Barnett
11) Jesse Barnett (Youngest) Revolutionary War
Soldier born July 4, 1749 Goochland County, VA died 1839 Granville County, NC Married Elizabeth Terry
Joseph Barnett (b ca 1727 Goochland Co, VA died March 1, 1802 Spartanburg County, SC.
Spouse Oct 3, 1754 Goochland Co, VA to Lucy Wade born ca 1727 Goochland Co, VA died May 11, 1812 Spartanburg, SC daughter of Richard Wade (d 1755 Goochland Co, VA and wife Grissell Dabney died after 1755.
1) Drusilla Barnett Born July 12, 1755 Goochland County, VA-A daughter married Nathaniel Burton. Perhaps it was Druscilla.
2) Joseph Royall "JoRoyal" Born 10 October 1758 Goochland County, VA
Died 6 June 1812 Spartanburg, SC Married Agness Glenn daughter of Tyree Glenn and Sarah Shelton
3) Micajah Barnett Born 13 May 1760 Goochland County, VA Died 9 January 1837 Spartanburg, SC Married Jane
4) Martha Barnett Born 22 February 1763 Married Richard Willis
5) John Barnett Born 15 October 1766
6) James Barnett Born 26 April 1770
7) Richard Barnett Born 9 October 1773
8) Elijah Barnett Born 12 September 1776
Joseph Royall( called JoRoyall) Barnett born 1758 Goochland Co, VA died June 16,
1812 Spartanburg Co, SC and Spouse Agnes Glenn (daughter of Tyree Glenn and Sarah Shelton) Will dated 1849 Proven 1852 Spartanburg Co, SC
1) Sarah-Sallie Barnett born ca 1784 Died ca 1828 Married Josiah Blackwell before 1818 SC
2) Thomas Barnett Born 6 March 1786 Spartanburg, SC. Died 3 March 1857 Perry County, AL Married 1821 Bibb
County, AL Pheraby Bishop
3) Joseph Barnett Living Rutherford County, NC 1818
4) John Barnett born ca 1792 Spartanburg, SC Died 27 September 1865 Coosa County, AL Married Elizabeth L. Lewis in NC or SC
5) Glenn Barnett born ca 1795 Spartanburg, SC Died 1870-1871 Tallapoosa County, AL Married 1821 Perry County, AL Priscilla Day
6) Mary/Polly Barnett born ca 1798 Spartanburg, SC Died after 1860 Married 1st
John B. Bright in 1820 Spartanburg, SC Married 2nd Williamson Seay
7) Nancy Barnett Married James Blackwell
8) Elizabeth/Betsy Barnett married Allen Lancaster
9) Jane Married Charles Martin Bailey
10) Jeremiah Barnett born ca 1802 died after 1880 Census Benton County, Arkansas. Married Patience Seay
10) Agnes Barnett born ca 1804 Spartanburg SC died after 1860 probably Spartanburg SC. Married
JOHN BARNETT was born about 1792 in Spartanburg, South Carolina, and died
September 27, 1865 in Goodwater area, Coosa, Alabama. He married ELIZABETH L. LEWIS March 01, 1812 in Spartanburg, South Carolina. She was born about 1792 in Spartanburg, and died about 1882 in Larissa,
Winston County, AL with grandson Lewis (Luke) Barnett.
Winston County, Alabama; buried Dodd's Cemetery.
Married 1871 Aradine H Muse-Smith (widow of James E Smith, son of Bryant Smith) in Perry County,AL.
1) JOROYAL (Josiah) BARNETT, born about 1813, Spartanburg, South Carolina; died November 04, 1897, Belmont, Tishomingo County, MS; buried Dodd's Cemetery, Glen Mary, Winston County, AL. Married 1st
1834 Charity Lewis. Married 2nd Sarah before 1870.
2) JEREMIAH GLENN BARNETT, born January 07, 1817, Spartanburg, SC or Rutherford, NC; died May 25, 1907, Chilton County, AL; buried Union Grove
Cemetery, Jemison, Alabama. Married Nancy Robertson.
3) THOMAS BARNETT, born 1822, Spartanburg, SC; moved to Georgia after Federal Census of 1870. Married 1851 Sibby Hughey. Married 2nd before 1870
Sarah J Rush.
4) JOSEPH BERRY (Joberry) BARNETT, born February 15, 1817 or February 15, 1825, SC; died January 19, 1913 Winston County, AL; buried Barnett Family Cemetery, Winston County, Alabama.
Married 1st 1845 Mary Ann Hughes (possibly Hughey) in Coosa County. Married 2nd Adeline about 1878 in Coosa or Winston County,AL. Married 3rd 1907 Nancy Millwood in Winston County,AL.
BARNETT, born June 07, 1824, Spartanburg, South Carolina; died December 25, 1900,
6) JOHN BAILUS BARNETT, born November 29, 1826, Spartanburg, South
Carolina; died February 10, 1927, Marion Co., AL; buried Ireland Cemetery, Marion County, AL Married 1867 Sarah A E Pounds, daughter of Isham Zachariah Pounds and Harriet Elizabeth Barnett.
ALLEN BARNETT, born about 1829, Spartanburg, South Carolina; died September 06, 1864, died of disease Civil War after the Battle of Petersburg. Married 1855 Mary Elizabeth Smith, daughter of Bryant
8) MARY ANA BARNETT, born about 1832, Coosa County, Alabama; died Franklin or Marion County, AL. Married 1858 Angus McDuffee.
THOMAS BARNETT was born 1822 in Spartanburg, SC, and died January 04, 1893. He
married (1) SIBBY HUGHEY May 15, 1851 in Perry County Alabama, daughter of WILLIAM HUGHEY and MARY LEWIS. She was born Abt. 1828 in SC, and died Bef. 1860 in Coosa County, AL . He married (2) SARAH
JANE Abt. 1869. She was born Abt. 1847 in Georgia, daughter of JAMES M and HARRIET M RUSH.
buried Bethel #2 Baptist Church Cemetery,
Delmar, AL. Married 1873 Sophia Elizabeth Smith, daughter of James E Smith and Aradine H Muse.
1) LEWIS BARNETT, born August 16, 1852, Coosa Co, AL; died April 01, 1928, Winston, Alabama;
Children of THOMAS BARNETT and SARAH JANE are:
1) JAMES BARNETT, b. April 27,
1869; d. November 23, 1944, TX, Ellis County, Ennis. Married 1904 Alice Ann Garrett.
2) LOVEIDA BARNETT, b. April 06, 1871, Alabama; d. July 29, 1949, TX, Ellis County. Married 1895 James
3) JULIA BARNETT, b. April 12, 1873, Alabama. Married 1893 Joe Carter Johnson.
4) HARRIET ULALAH BARNETT, b. June 09, 1876; d. December 01, 1959. Married 1898 John Adam
5) MARY E BARNETT, b. June 16, 1879, GA, Floyd County, Rome; d. February 18, 1957. Married 1904 James Henry Sheets.
6) MARGARET JANE BARNETT, b. August 16, 1882, Alabama; d. 1932,
TX, Ellis County, Ennis. Married 1902 Thomas Levi Holland.
LEWIS BARNETT was born August 16, 1852 in Coosa Co, AL, and died April 01, 1928
in Winston County, Alabama. He married SOPHIA ELIZABETH SMITH September 21, 1873 in Perry County, Alabama. She was born October 28, 1856 in Perry County, and died July 29, 1925 in Winston County,
Al buried at Bethel #2 near Delmar.
buried at Bethel #2 near Delmar, AL.
2) JOE ROYAL (Ryle or Rial) BARNETT, born November 29, 1876 died January 18, 1926, buried at Bethel #2 near Delmar, AL. Married 1895 Sarah Ann Matilda (Sally) Garrett.
3) ALONZO BARNETT, born October 07, 1878, Winston County, Alabama; died February
15, 1932, Winston Co, Al. buried Bethel #2 Baptist Church Cemetery, Delmar, AL. Married 1902 Emma Caroline Weaver, daughter of
Henry Weaver and Martha Elizabeth Haynes.
4) JAMES THOMAS BARNETT, b. April 26, 1880, Winston County, AL (Larissa or Glen Mary); d. September 13, 1881, Died as a child.
6) CLAYTON (Clate) BARNETT, born October 29, 1881, in Mississippi; died 1931, Greenwood, MS. Married 1905 Elva Roxanna King.
7) LEROY BARNETT, b. November 06, 1887; d. Died as a child.
ADNEY BARNETT, born July 28, 1884, Alabama; died July 10, 1965 buried Lynn City Cemetery, Lynn, AL. Married 1907 George Daniel Barton.
9) CHRISTOPHER (Crit) BARNETT, born September 8, 1890.
Married Alice Aderholt.
8) NORA VANE BARNETT, born October 19, 1896, Alabama; died July 13, 1987, Heraldsburg, California. Married Grady Hallman.
ALONZO BARNETT was born October 07, 1878 in Winston County, Alabama, and
died February 15, 1932 in Winston Co, Al. He married EMMA CAROLINE WEAVER April 06, 1902. She was born November 22, 1884 in Winston County, Alabama, and died July 16, 1977 in Memphis, Shelby Co, TN.
buried Bethel #2 Baptist Church Cemetery, Delmar, AL. Married 1927 Thomas
1) ELEANORA BARNETT, born February 24, 1903, Lynn, AL; died July 27, 1909, Died as a child buried Sardis Baptist Church near Lynn, Winston County, AL.
2) VERA BARNETT, born January 30, 1905; died April 06, 1990
3) RILEY EDGAR BARNETT, born November 29, 1906; died January 15, 1999, Paducah, KY; buried Woodlawn Memorial Garden, McCracken County, KY. Married
1st 1925 Velma McNutt, daughter of George Benton McNutt and Carrie Mae Aderholt. Married 2nd Nell Stout Cummings.
4) HENRY LEWIS BARNETT, born November 24, 1908, Winston Co, Ala; died April 02,
1988, Fort Payne, De Kalb, Alabama. Married 1st Ella McNutt, daughter of George Benton McNutt and Carrie Mae Aderholt. Married 2nd Willie Lou Phillips.
5) RUBY LEE BARNETT, born March 09, 1911,
Winston Co, Al; died January 30, 2003, Haleyville, Winston, Alabama buried Bethel #2 Baptist Church Cemetery, Delmar, AL. Married 1927 Claude Eland McNutt, son of George Benton Mcnutt and Carrie Mae Aderholt.
6) living BARNETT, born May 07, 1913, Nauvoo, Walker Co, AL. Married 1935 John Odom Crane.
7) MINNIE ELIZABETH BARNETT, born March 04, 1915, Delmar, AL; died September 28, 2001, Maryville, Blount, Tennessee; buried Somerville Cemetery, Somerville, Tennessee. Married 1933 Luther Floyd
8) BEULAH BARNETT, born June 20, 1917, Delmar, Alabama; died December 09, 2001, Mobile, Alabama buried Mobile Memorial Gardens, Mobile, AL. Married 1935 Joe Tollie McNutt, son of Oliver
9) THOMAS CARL BARNETT, born August 08, 1919, Delmar, Alabama; died June 29, 1990, San Antonio, Bexar, Texas; buried Mobile Memorial Gardens, Mobile, AL. Married 1st
1940 Jewell Dean James. Married 2nd Annette Young-Morrison.
10) CLYDE MORRIS BARNETT, SR, born February 15, 1922, Haleyville Winston Co, Al; died May 10, 1968, Paducah, Ky; buried Woodlawn Memorial Garden, McCracken County, KY. Married June 27, 1942 Ola King.
CLYDE MORRIS BARNETT, SR was born February 15, 1922 in Haleyville
Winston Co, Al, and died May 10, 1968 in Paducah, Ky. He married Ola KING June 27, 1942 in Double Springs, AL.
1) CLYDE MORRIS BARNETT, JR, born September 08, 194+, Haleyville, Ala.
2) living BARNETT
3) living BARNET