Following is the lineage of Kit Number 16642 from the oldest proven ancestor. Due to concerns for identity theft living persons are not included or are so noted by initials and obscured dates
of birth and death, etc
John Barnett born about 1848. Probably in South
Carolina. Spouse Alice Elizabeth Fain, born 1860 in Collin County, Texas. She was the daughter
of John A Fain born 1826 in Indiana, and Mariah Flinn born 1839 in Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee.
Children of John Barnett and Alice Elizabeth Fain:
1) Archibald (Arch) Barnett born 1878 in Benton County, Arkansas. Died 1939 in Oklahoma. Married Nora Ellen Bedwell.
2) Martin Luther Barnett
born 19 April, 1879 in Benton County, Arkansas.
Married 9 September 1900 in Tahlequah, Cherokee County Indian Territory Oklahoma to Clairinda Louisa McPherson born 9-10-1881 in Arkansas.
3) Robert (Bob)
Barnett born May 10, 1881 in Benton County, Arkansas died January 17, 1968 in Tahlequah, Cherokee County OK. Married Annie Cummings, born 27 February, 1885 in Benton County, Arkansas, died 20 October, 1957 in
Tahlequah, Cherokee county Oklahoma. Daughter of James Cummings and Rosa Wolfe
4) James (Jim) Barnett born 1889, died 1957. Married Rose (Rosie) born 1892 died 1976. Double headstone marker in Lost City
Cemetery, Tahlequah, Cherokee County, Oklahoma.
5) Myrtle L Barnett not married ca 1942. lived in Oklahoma
6) Pearl Barnett not married ca 1942. lived in Oklahoma
7) Lela Barnett not married ca 1942. lived in Oklahoma
8) Amanda Belle born 23 March, 1888 in Benton County AR. Married Jim Galyen lived in Oregon.
9) Rose Caywood lived in Kansas, Cherokee County, OK
10) Mrs. J.N. Willingham lived in Downey, California
Martin Luther Barnett born 19 April 1879 in Benton County, AR. He
was Employed in New Mexico by Santa Fe Railroad for over 30 years. He died in the Santa Fe Hospital, Clovis, Curry County, New Mexico 11 August 1942. Buried in Roswell. He married Clairinda Louisa McPherson 9
September 1900 in Tahhlequah, Cherokee County, Indian Territory. She was born 10 September 1881, died 2 October 1971 and was the daughter of Charles McPherson born 18 November 1839 in Pennsylvania, and Teana Crouse
born 10 September 1848 in North Carolina, Died 31 December 1928 in Tennie, Lincoln County, New Mexico.
Children of Martin Luther Barnett and Clarinda Louisa McPherson:
1) Luther Denworth
Barnett (1901-1906) buried in Blue Springs Cemetery, Tahlequah, Cherokee county, Oklahoma.
2) Phoebe Marie Barnett born 19 June, 1906 in Tahlequah, Oklahoma, died 20 March, 1923 in Roswell, New Mexico.
3) Stanley George Barnett born 18 April, 1910, in Dexter, Chaves County, New Mexico Territory. Died 27 April 1957 in Roswell, Chaves County, New Mexico.
Married 5 October 1932 to Velma Florence Durham born 8
August 1914 in Prospect, Clay County, Texas. Daughter of David Durham and Alice Bryan. Died 31 May 1989 in Roswell, New Mexico.
4) Bertha Mae Barnett, Born 24 September, 1914 in New Mexico, died 2 June, 2000
in Harlingen, Texas. Married 29 March 1934 to John Arthur Webb.
Stanley George Barnett born 18 April 1910, in
Dexter, Chaves County, New Mexico Territory. Died 27 April 1957 in Roswell, Chaves County, New Mexico. 5 October 1932, married Velma Florence Durham, born 8 August 1914 in Prospect, Clay County, Texas, died 31 May
1989 in Roswell, Chaves County, New Mexico.
Children: four children living.